Skip to main content

Music Monday: Welcome To Night Vale, Year 4 - The Weather, Pt. 2


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.

I've just recently finished listening to Year 4 of my favorite podcast, Welcome to Night Vale, and I thought I would share some of my favorite songs from the Weather this week and next week.  Here we go, in episode order: "She Knows" by John Fullbright (from Episode 80, "A New Sheriff in Town"), "Table Song" by Katie Kuffel (from Episode 81, "After 3327"), and "Plunder" by The Felice Brothers (from Episode 89, "Who's a Good Boy? Part 1").  This podcast has introduced me to so much good music!









Comments

  1. I'm a sucker for Night Vale it's so good! I particularly love She Knows- it's such a beautiful song and it's so different (in good ways) from what I tend to normally listen to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It's turned me on to all sorts of stuff that I normally wouldn't listen to. :) Thanks for linking up!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows