Skip to main content

Music Monday: Welcome To Night Vale, Year 3 - The Weather, Pt. 2


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

Every Monday share a few songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up by sharing your post's url.


This week and last week I'm spotlighting my favorite some of my pieces of the Weather from Welcome to Night Vale, Year 3.  I just recently finished up that season of my favorite podcast and there're some excellent songs to choose from.  I'm sharing six total over the course of two weeks, in order of episode release date.  Here are the final three:

"Just Like My Heart" by The Fault Lines - Featured in Episode 60, "Water Failure", released January 15, 2015


"Pyramid" by Jason Webley - Featured in Episode 70a, "Taking Off", released June 15, 2015


"Align" by Aby Wolf - Featured in Episode 70b, "Review", released June 15, 2015




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows