Skip to main content

Music Monday: 1994 Releases


Happy Monday everyone and welcome back to Music Monday! Let's share some songs we've been enjoying lately!  If you would like to play and I really hope you do, please see the rules and link up below.

Rules:

 Every Monday share one or two of songs you've been enjoying lately.  It doesn't have to be a specific genre, new, or one of your favorites - just something you'd like to share with others.  If possible, share a music or lyric video of the song and your thoughts on the song(s), artist(s), and/or music video(s).

If you would like to participate in Music Monday, please join the link up at the bottom of this post by sharing your post's url.

This week I'm spotlighting two favorites that both happened to be released in 1994.  I knew both of these songs had been around for awhile, but I didn't realize that they were released 22 years ago.

"Run-Around" by Blues Traveler - I never knew who performed this song until recently.  Recently this song has received a lot of airtime at work which prompted me to look up this old favorite.



"Buddy Holly" by Weezer - Within the last week or two, I've heard this one quite a bit on the radio.  It's one of my favorite songs by the group and the video, directed by Spike Jonze is so cool - they're playing at Arnold's from Happy Days!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed Me A Fully Loaded Gift Card