Skip to main content

The Liebster Award Pt. 6

I can't believe I've been nominated six times for the Liebster Award!  Thank you so much, KayCee K.!  Everyone should definitely go visit her fantastic blog!

Since this is the sixth time I've participated in this award, I believe I will simply answer the questions set to me by my nominating blogger.  Here we go:

1. If you could live in any book for a week, what book would it be and why?

Normally, I would say Harry Potter, but I think I'm going to go with Libriomancer by Jim C. Hines.  I would love to have Isaac's ability to magically pull items from books into the real world!



2. Your blogging goal of the year?

I would like to come up with more unique content or come up with a new feature.  Still thinking up with ideas for this one.

3. A book you think would make a good movie?

There are so many I want to see adapted for the big screen! The Iron Druid Chronicles by Kevin Hearne, Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson, All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs, The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey, and Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas are high on my list.

4. Do you have a favorite bookmaker?

If by bookmaker, you mean author, then yes, I have quite a few but I know I will always love J. K. Rowling!

5. Your "guilty pleasure" book?

I don't know... How about the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris?  The first eight or so were awesome, but they just went downhill after that.

6. If you could have any mystical or magical artifact what would it be?

A wand, please.

7. Your go to blog/website for book reviews?

Generally, I check Goodreads.  I also follow a lot of blogs, so I like checking those as well.

8. What book do you think will be your favorite read this year?

Shutter by Courtney Alameda and The Invisible Library by Genevieve Cogman both sound very promising.


9. What is your must play song right now?

The Walker by Fitz & the Tantrums

10. Your must see movie of 2015?

 I have a list: Jupiter Ascending, Kingsmen: The Secret Service, Insurgent, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Tomorrowland, Jurassic World, Paper Towns, Terminator Genisys, Ant-Man, Victor Frankenstein, Crimson Peak, Spectre, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2, and Star Wars: Episode VII

11. Favorite social site?

Goodreads and Twitter


Thanks again, KayCee K.!!

Comments

  1. Haha I want to see every single one of those movies too! Especially Kingsmen, Mockingjay Part 2, Star Wars, Jurassic World, Paper Towns, and Avengers 2! Throne of Glass would definitely make a good movie! Awesome post!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows