Skip to main content

Kill Me by Stephen White - Review




When I picked this up at a local thrift shop, I thought it sounded like it was right up my alley. Unfortunately, it took far too long for me to get into the main story of a man who has chosen to die and has taken out a contract with the right people to make sure it happens even if he changes his mind. I also wasn't a fan of the narration and writing style. I found myself skimming over large portions. I'd never read anything by Stephen White so I thought I would give it a try, but it just wasn't for me. If I do come back to this author, I would begin this Alan Gregory series from the very beginning rather than taking up with the fourteenth installment.


I read this on November 13, 2014 and my review is also on Goodreads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday: Movie and TV Characters Everyone Loves But I Just Don't Get

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed Me A Fully Loaded Gift Card