Skip to main content

Wither (The Chemical Garden Trilogy #1) by Lauren DeStefano - Review




I checked all three books in The Chemical Garden Trilogy out from the library thinking it would nice to read a completed series and that the summaries sounded interesting enough.

I only made it through the first two chapters before I decided to put it down. It just not my kind of dystopia and it wasn't keeping my interest.  Sorry Ms. DeStefano.


I attempted to read this book October 8, 2014 and this review is also on Goodreads.

Comments

  1. Aww, lol. Sorry you didn't like it. I read the whole series a couple of years ago and I remember I had a hard time getting through the first book. The series definitely has it's problems, but it did pick up in the last two. Hope your next read it better!

    Brittany @ http://www.spacebetweenthespines.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did just finish Noggin and that was pretty fantastic. :) I'm just about to start in on The Iron Trial by Clare and Black!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows