Skip to main content

The French Connection by Robin Miller - Review



❋ 

When I found this at a yard sale I was so pleased because I love the movie of this true tale. I skimmed over the book and enjoyed looking at the photographs, but to be honest "The World's Most Crucial Narcotics Investigation" is so dry that it's almost boring. I would rather watch the movie.  I skimmed this book from September 14 -15, 2014 and my review is also on Goodreads.

I mean, watch this car chase scene from the movie - it's so awesome! If you haven't watched it, you really should!

Comments

  1. I hope you will end up enjoying these movies!

    My TTT: https://laurieisreading.com/2023/10/03/top-ten-tuesday-how-am-i-doing-on-my-backlist-books/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag

Top Ten Tuesday: Bingeworthy TV Shows